What we do not accept
- Baby Furniture and gates.
- Sleeper sofa’s, mattresses and box springs, waterbeds and accessories. Any furniture with rips, stains, pet fur(allergies), anything that smells like smoke, damaged and or missing pieces.
- Electronics: Batteries, tv’s, computers, printers, exercise equipment, etc.
- Loose glass for tables or desks.
- Pianos or Organs.
- Desks over 4'.
- Conference tables.
- Office desks.
- Medical equipment.
- Painted cabinets.
- Cabinets without doors and drawers attached.
- Water damaged cabinets.
- Oversized doors (over 8').
- Glass Shower Doors.
- Fire rated doors.
- Painted doors.
- Used glass shower doors, must be new in original box.
- Must be free of holes pertaining to screws, nails, tacks, mirrors, hooks.
- Doors with stickers or water damage.
- Cannot have been cut at top or bottom of the door.
Insulation and HVAC:
- No loose or un-bagged insulation.
- Fluorescent light bulbs and fixtures.
- Used light bulbs.
- Any flooring under 50 Sq. Ft.
- Used flooring or scrap pieces.
- Used carpet and padding.
- Granite slabs.
- Open bags of grout or cement.
Paint and Chemicals:
- Chemicals – Absolutely no toxic or hazardous materials: Paint thinners, pesticides, powders, adhesives, or any other chemical.
- Paint or stain.
- Propane/gas tanks.
- High flow (anything not stamped 1.6 GPF, unassembled and partial toilets must be stripped of all metals, plastics, seats, wax rings and flushing mechanisms (for porcelain recycling purposes, we must have them completely stripped).
- Fiberglass or plastic bathtubs.
- Used plumbing parts.
Windows and Miscellaneous Building Supplies:
- Window coverings, blinds, curtains, wood and plastic awnings. (will accept curtain rods and metal awnings).
- Broken windows.
- Unframed windows.
- Any wood/aluminum clad or metal framed windows. Single pane windows.
- Any unframed mirrors, glass, window panes, and used glass shower doors.
- Blinds of any style.
- Countertops with cutouts. (Must be straight pieces over 4’ in length)
- Banjo style Countertops.
- Any lumber under 4’.
- Any lumber or trim with nails, warped or water damaged.
- Lumber must be free of nails or screws.