Becoming a Habitat sponsor is an excellent way to engage your organization in the community and make a lasting difference in the lives of families. Sponsors can participate on a variety of levels from $12,500 ‐ $75,000 to support each home’s construction.
Partial House Sponsorship
Together with other strategic partners – $12,500
- Company website link on PPHFH website for one year
- Recognition of company logo in two newsletters (5,000 circulation) and two eNewsletters (3,000 circulation)
- Up to 5 days reserved for volunteers throughout the build
- Recognition at House Ground Blessing and Dedication ceremonies
- A photo and bio of the homeowner family for company newsletter or other internal marketing pieces
- Sponsor will be provided PPHFH’s logo for promotional use (Habitat for Humanity’s global brand is valued at $3.1 billion, per a 2006 study by the nation’s leading brand researchers)
Together with another strategic partner – $37,500
- All items in the Partial House Sponsorship
- A 4’ x 8’ sign at construction site that prominently displays your name/logo
- A press release issued by PPHFH to newspapers and television contacts
- Special House Sponsor plaque presented at dedication
- Up to 20 days reserved for volunteers throughout the build
- Your logo listed on PPHFH’s website during the construction of your sponsored house
Full House Sponsorship
Exclusive partner of Pikes Peak Habitat for Humanity – $75,000
- All items in the Co-House Sponsorship
- Up to 40 days reserved for volunteers throughout the build
- One year listing of logo on PPHFH’s website
House and event sponsorship pay for the cost of the materials, tools and supplies to build the home. Pikes Peak Habitat is proud to recognize sponsors for their generous commitment media releases, social media, direct mail, and on our website. You have our permission to use our logo on your website for one year.
For more partnership opportunities and to read our Corporate Partnerships document.
Please contact Director of Development Iain Probert, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 719.475.7800 ext. 105 with any questions or to discuss these opportunities further.