Welcome, interested volunteer!
We’re excited you are interested in volunteering with us. We build strength, stability, and self-reliance through shelter. It takes 3,000 hours to build a Habitat home. Thousands of volunteers contributed many hours constructing Habitat homes in 2017. The service of volunteers enables the cost of each home to be affordable for a deserving family in El Paso County.
Aging in Place article: How To Volunteer As A Senior
ReStore: Volunteer hours are Monday through Saturday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm. Volunteers must have closed-toe shoes, long pants (no shorts) and t-shirts (no tank tops).
ReStore Volunteer Orientations are Monday through Saturday, 9:00 am or 1:00 pm. Please schedule orientations - no walk-ins. To schedule, call Alesia Simpson at 719-667-0841 ext. 101.
Construction Site: Volunteers MUST be 16 or older to volunteer with us on the construction site. No exceptions. We build Thursday through Saturday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. Saturdays fill up the fastest, so book early. To schedule, email Sarah Buchen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Getting started: Review the volunteer calendar below to sign up for slots.
DIRECTIONS to VOLUNTEER LOCATIONS
Construction Site Location: Country Living
811 Bunting Ave., Fountain , CO 80817
Directions to from I-25:
1. Head south on I-25 toward Fountain.
2. Take exit 132A and turn east on Mesa Ridge Pkwy.
3. Take the US 85 ramp and turn right (south) onto US-85 S.
4. Turn left onto Comanche Village Dr. and take the first right onto El Paso St.
5. Take the first right onto Bunting Ave. The construction trailer will be past the first curve to the left.
Pikes Peak Habitat ReStore
411 S. Wahsatch Ave., Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Directions from I- 25:
1. Take W. Cimarron St. exit and head east on Cimarron St. to Wahsatch Ave. Turn left onto Wahsatch Ave.
2. 411 S. Wahsatch Ave. will be on your right.