The Enterprise Zone Tax Credit
The Enterprise Zone (EZ) tax credit lets you receive a 25% credit on your Colorado state taxes when you give to Pikes Peak Habitat for Humanity. Combined with charitable income tax deductions, your gift to PPHFH can result in substantial tax savings. Here’s how it works:
- Applicable for donations of $250 or more.
- Make your check payable to the Pikes Peak Enterprise Zone.
- Write "Pikes Peak Habitat for Humanity" in the check's memo line.
- Include your Social Security Number or Colorado Account Number. Note: As of January 1, 2015 only the last 4 digits of a donor’s SSN are required.
- Mail or bring your check to PPHFH at 2802 N. Prospect St, Colorado Springs CO 80907. We will process your donation with the appropriate EZ paperwork.
- Please note that checks must be postmarked by Tuesday, December 31st, 2019 to ensure you get the tax benefit for this year, 2019.