Dear Pikes Peak Habitat Homeowners,
Pikes Peak Habitat for Humanity is performing with reduced operations from today, April 27th, 2020 until further notice to help protect our community and slow the spread of COVID-19. Our goal is to communicate as often as possible any pertinent information affecting our affiliate. Please continue to check our website for adjustments to this temporary closure.
For the time being you can help us by considering the following:
- If you are able to make your payment online or through the mail, please do so.
- If you must make your payment in person, we ask that you leave it in the secure drop box to the left of the main entrance. Payment receipts will be mailed with your monthly statement. However, please note we cannot guarantee that the main gates to our office shared space (other tenants/units) will be open.
- If you need to speak with someone in the office regarding your mortgage account, please call us at 719.475.7800 between 09:00 AM & 4:30 PM M-F.
- Please check your email regularly, as together with our website this is the preferred method for us to update you if there are any changes regarding our operational status.
- If we do not have your most current email address, please contact us to update this information.
Again, your health and safety are extremely important to us. We will continue to be in contact with any pertinent updates.
From our Habitat family to yours, we wish you all the best!