Welcome, interested volunteer!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
We’re excited you are interested in volunteering with us. We build strength, stability, and self-reliance through shelter. It takes 3,000 hours to build a Habitat home. Thousands of volunteers contributed many hours constructing Habitat homes in 2017. The service of volunteers enables the cost of each home to be affordable for a deserving family in El Paso County.
Review the volunteer calendar to sign up for slots.
ReStore: Volunteer hours are Monday through Saturday, morning (9:00 am - 12:00 pm) and afternoon (1:00 pm - 5:00 pm). Volunteers must have closed toed shoes, long pants (no shorts) and t-shirts (no tank tops).
ReStore Volunteer Orientations are Mon-Sat 9 am and 1 pm. Please schedule orientations - no new orientation walk-ins. To schedule call Alesia Simson 719- 667-0841 ext. 101 Thanks!
Construction Site: Volunteers MUST be 16 or older to volunteer with us on the construction site. -no exceptions.
We build Thursday through Saturday, with a morning (8:30 am - 12:00 pm) and afternoon (1:00 pm - 4:30 pm) shift. Saturdays fill up the fastest, so book early.
DIRECTIONS to VOLUNTEER LOCATIONS
Construction Site Location: Country Living
811 Bunting Ave., Fountain , CO 80817
Directions to from I-25:
1. Head south on I-25 toward Fountain.
2. Take exit 132A and turn east on Mesa Ridge Pkwy.
3. Take the US 85 ramp and turn right (south) onto US-85 S.
4. Turn left onto Comanche Village Dr. and take the first right onto El Paso St.
5. Take the first right onto Bunting Ave. The construction trailer will be past the first curve to the left.
Pikes Peak Habitat ReStore
411 S. Wahsatch Ave., Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Directions from I- 25:
1. Take W. Cimarron St. exit and head east on Cimarron St. to Wahsatch Ave. Turn left onto Wahsatch Ave.
2. 411 S. Wahsatch Ave. will be on your right.