Become a Hope Builder
Pikes Peak Habitat for Humanity relies on donors who make regular contributions to offer local families a chance to succeed and help make homeownership a reality. These dedicated donors are called Hope Builders. Hope Builders are members of a dedicated circle of friends who provide ongoing financial support to Habitat because they share our vision. Hope Builders serve as leaders for others who wish to make an investment in our community.
Your ongoing support makes a huge difference! Your recurring weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annual gift creates a predictable, reliable stream of funds that invest in the stability and success of local families. You pick a gift that fits in your monthly budget, and Habitat can plan for the future. Plus, your monthly gift helps save on administrative fees.
See the impact your dollars creates over one year:
- $10 each month will provide the green grass to cushion cartwheels and sidewalks for bicycles.
- $25 each month helps build walls where family photos and children’s artwork will soon be displayed.
- $50 each month buys heating units to warm toes in the winter.
- $75 each month builds the roof to shield families from the sun, rain, and snow.
- $100 each month contributes to the foundation of a new home—the first steps of a new beginning.