Colorado Technical University & Pikes Peak Habitat for Humanity Partnership
Thinking of going to college? Pikes Peak Habitat for Humanity employees, their eligible family members, and homeowners may be eligible to receive a 25% tuition grant towards a college education at Colorado Technical University (CTU).
- 25% grant toward the tuition costs of an Associate, Bachelors, Masters, or Doctoral degree.
- Course credit for eligible past college, military or even work experience.
- Inclusive pricing that bundles the cost of tuition and e-books
- Start class online or at a Colorado campus in as little as a few weeks
- Classes available 100% online
- More than 100 degree programs and concentrations offering Associate, Bachelor's, Master's and Doctoral degrees
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (www.hlcommission.org)
- Personalized learning technology to control what, how and where you learn
- Industry-focused curriculum taught by faculty with real-world experience
- Career-focused degree programs, some of which are programmatically accredited by ABET, ACBSP and PMI-GAC
Visit the CTU website to learn more and to connect with an advisor to discuss your options.
4435 N. Chestnut St. | Colorado Springs, CO 80907
719-590-6758 | 719-243-7095 (cell)
Copyright © 2017 CTU. No information may be duplicated without CTU’s permission. The CTU logo is a registered trademark of Career Education Corporation. University grants or scholarships are based on established criteria as published in the university’s catalog and are awarded after verification that the conditions of eligibility have been met. Financial aid is available for those who apply and qualify. Degree programs and concentrations vary by campus and are subject to change. CTU cannot guarantee employment or salary. Not all credits eligible to transfer. See the university’s catalog regarding CTU’s transfer credit policies. Find employment rates, financial obligations and other disclosures.