PPHFH Operation Status as of May 21, 2021 (5:00 PM MDT):
Pikes Peak Habitat for Humanity (Business Office, Construction site, ReStore) Gradual Return to Full Operations
PPHFH is with caution gradually returning to normal operations from today, May 21st, 2021. We continue to be fully committed to help protect our community and slow the spread of COVID-19 by doing our part to limit any uptick in infections. As an affiliate we will be following CDC guidelines and no longer requiring masks be worn by those who have been vaccinated; however, PPHFH does strongly encourage those unvaccinated or having family members who are unvaccinated or immune-compromised to continue wearing masks in the demonstration of respecting the dignity and caring for our neighbors.
- Fully vaccinated customers/donors/friends/future homeowners/homeowners/partner organizations/supporters/team members/vendors/volunteers are no longer required to wear facial coverings or masks at our business office, construction sites, ReStore locations, and other program and event settings.
- Fully vaccinated means that you have completed your full series of vaccination shots and it has been two-weeks since your last shot.
- Customers/donors/friends/future homeowners/homeowners/partner organizations/supporters/team members/vendors/volunteers that are not vaccinated or that are immune compromised or have young children in their homes are encouraged to maintain wearing a facial covering or mask.
- We will be operating on the honor system and will not be requiring proof of vaccination.
- We will no longer require volunteers to complete our weekly COVID-19 waiver.
- All customers/donors/friends/future homeowners/homeowners/partner organizations/supporters/team members/vendors/volunteers are to remain respectful of the choices of others, regardless of individual beliefs on masks or the current COVID-19 climate.
Our goal is to communicate as often as possible any pertinent information affecting our affiliate. Customers, donors, friends, homeowners, supporters, team members, and volunteers are encouraged to please check our website pikespeakhabitat.org and your email on a regular basis for further updates.
All other inquires, please call 719.475.7800 between 09:00 AM & 4:30 PM M-F or email email@example.com
Future operational updates can be found at this website; Pikes Peak Habitat organization's Facebook page; Pikes Peak Habitat’s ReStore Facebook page; Pikes Peak Habitat Twitter account. We suggest checking this status regularly due to the fluidity of the situation.